Thursday, March 4, 2010

Only the One can open the Stargate...

"The thing's hollow.. it goes on forever... and..oh my God...it's full of stars. " --Dave Bowman


"You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you." --Alan Watts


Gospel of Thomas (No. 3a):
If those who entice you say to you, ‘See, the kingdom is in heaven!’―then the birds of
heaven will be there before you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea!’―then the fishes will
be there before you. But the kingdom is within you―and without as well.


(No. 113):
His disciples said to him: ‘When will the kingdom come?’ ‘It will not come when it is
expected. They will not say “See, here it is!” or “See, there it is!”―but the kingdom of the
Father is spread abroad on the earth and men do not see it’.12



"In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself." --Jiddu Krishnamurti

Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself."
Chinese Proverbs quotes

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls."
Joseph Campbell quotes (American prolific Author, Editor, Philosopher and Teacher, 1904-1987)
“Really, the fundamental, ultimate mystery -- the only thing you need to know to understand the deepest metaphysical secrets -- is this: that for every outside there is an inside and for every inside there is an outside, and although they are different, they go together.” Alan Watts quote

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” -- Albert Einstein quotes (German born American Physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. 1879-1955)


"An impoverished person thinks of God is an old man with white hair, sitting on a wonderous throne of fire that glitters with countless sparks, as the Bible states: 'The Ancient-of-Days sits, the hair on his head like clean fleece, his throne- flames of fire.' Imagining this and similar fantasies, the fool corporealizes God. He falls into one of the traps that destroy faith. His awe of God is limited by his imagination.
But if you are enlightened, you know God's oneness; you know that the divine is devoid of bodily categories-- these can never be applied to God. Then you wonder, astonished: Who am I? I am a mustard seed in the middle of the sphere of the moon, which itself is a mustard seed within the next sphere. So it is with that sphere and all it contains in relation to the next sphere. So it is with all the spheres--one inside the other--and all of them are a mustard seed within the further expanses. And all of these are a mustard within further expanses.
Your awe is invigorated, the love in your soul expands.

--The Nature Of God, The Essential Kabbalah
Daniel C. Matt

"Imagination is the voice of daring. If there is anything Godlike about God it is that. He dared to imagine everything." --Henry Miller

"You can do anything you think you can. This knowledge is literally the gift of the gods, for through it you can solve every human problem. It should make of you an incurable optimist. It is the open door."
Robert Collier quotes (American motivational author, 1885-1950)

"What are you doing to participate in the creation of the reality we all share?"
Dr. Goswami

"What can I do? How can I help? How can I make this world a better place? How can I help humanity have a better life and a better future?"
--Buckminster Fuller

He found himself in a liminal place, as full of creative abundance as it was of potential ruin, believing it to be the same borderlands traveled by both lunatics and great artists.

"All my works, all my creative activity, he would recall later, has come from those initial fantasies and dreams." --Carl Jung

From the Nag Hammadi Texts:
Jesus said; "Recognize what is your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you. For there is nothing which will not become manifest."



"As Above, So below. As within, So Without."

These words circulate throughout occult and magical circles, and they come from Hermetic texts. The concept was first laid out in The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus, in the words "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing"[18].

In accordance with the various levels of reality: physical, mental, and spiritual, this relates that what happens on any level happens on every other. This is however more often used in the sense of the microcosm and the macrocosm. The microcosm is oneself, and the macrocosm is the universe. The macrocosm is as the microcosm, and vice versa; within each lies the other, and through understanding one (usually the microcosm) you can understand the other[40].





"If we are one we can defeat two." --Number 6

"Follow the towers." --Number 6


"The path up is the path down. The way forward is the way back. The universe inside is outside but the universe outside is inside." --Robert Anton Wilson



"But at any rate, the point is that God is what nobody admits to being, and everybody really is."
--Alan Watts



"After contemplating it for a while, I turned around. I had been standing with my back to the Indian Ocean, as it were, and my face to the north. Then it seemed to me that I made a turn to the south. Something new entered my field of vision. A short distance away I saw in space a tremendous dark block of stone, like a meteorite. It was about the size of my house, or even bigger. It was floating in space, and I myself was floating in space.

I had seen similar stones on the coast of the Gulf of Bengal. They were blocks of tawny granite, and some of them had been hollowed out into temples. My stone was one such gigantic dark block. An entrance led into a small antechamber...As I approached the steps leading up to the entrance into the rock, a strange thing happened: I had the feeling that everything was being sloughed away; everything I aimed at or wished for or thought, the whole phantasmagoria of earthly existence, fell away or was stripped from me - an extremely painful process. Nevertheless something remained; it was as if I now carried along with me everything I had ever experienced or done, everything that had happened around me. I might also say: it was with me, and I was it. I consisted of all that, so to speak. I consisted of my own history and I felt with great certainty: this is what I am. I am this bundle of what has been and what has been accomplished.

This experience gave me a feeling of extreme poverty, but at the same time of great fullness. There was no longer anything I wanted or desired. I existed in an objective form; I was what I had been and lived. At first the sense of annihilation predominated, of having been stripped or pillaged; but suddenly that became of no consequence.


Everything seemed to be past; what remained was a "fait accompli", without any reference back to what had been. There was no longer any regret that something had dropped away or been taken away. On the contrary: I had everything that I was, and that was everything.

Something else engaged my attention: as I approached the temple I had the certainty that I was about to enter an illuminated room and would meet there all those people to whom I belong in reality. There I would at last understand - this too was a certainty - what historical nexus I or my life fitted into. I would know what had been before me, why I had come into being, and where my life was flowing. My life as I lived it had often seemed to me like a story that has no beginning and end. I had the feeling that I was a historical fragment, an excerpt for which the preceding and succeeding text was missing. My life seemed to have been snipped out of a long chain of events, and many questions had remained unanswered. Why had it taken this course? Why had I brought these particular assumptions with me? What had I made of them? What will follow? I felt sure that I would receive an answer to all the questions as soon as I entered the rock temple. There I would meet the people who knew the answer to my question about what had been before and what would come after...."

---Carl Jung












































No comments:

Post a Comment